1. Where were you born / Where do you live now?
West LA, Ca. / Venice, Ca.
2. When did you start skating?
I started skating when I was 6 or 7.
3. Who were your greatest influences as kid?
The big kids on the block, and then later the Dogtown Crew.
4. Who do you look up to now?
Influences come from everywhere, new kids like Josh Borden and Josh Rodriguez, Pedro Barros and Grant Taylor, to the current Top Dogs like Bucky Lasek, Rune Glifburg and Omar Hassen. And my generation guys like Steve Caballero, Lance Mountain, Steve Olson and Tony Alva. I just Fcuking enjoy it and I find influence everywhere.
5. Favorite places to skate?
My favorite places are new places and these days there is a lot to choose from.
6. What’s been your favorite World Cup contest? Why?
Your making me think, but I’m going to say Vans Bondi Bowl a Rama in Australia.
Cuz they have a great vibe, and the Masters really work and are an integrated part of the event. Surf isn't too bad either.
7. Who’s your sponsors?
Adidas, Hurley, Indy, Oj, Kanoa, Flick, 187 and ZPOP!
8. Anyone you would like to Thank?
No, yeah, everybody.